Centrally manage and control your screens remotely.
- We’ll provide you a Commercial LED screen with an Internal Media Player solution (ranging from 40″ to 75″) and a suitable bracket.
- We’ll organise for the installation of the screen or you can do it yourself.
- We’ll set you up with an account on our digital signage online portal.
- We’ll connect your screen using a wireless or wired network to our online portal.
What do I need to do?
After installing and connecting the screen to the network:
- Create your content or use your existing digital artwork
- Login to our online portal
- Add your screen to your network
- Upload content
- Create a schedule
- Publish to the screen
That’s it. The screen will play the content you have uploaded.
What type of files can I use?
*.avi, *.mkv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.mp4, *.vob, *.mpg, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp ( Max 1920×1080 resolution )
Supported only JPG
*.ppt, *.pptx ( Compatible with Office97~2003 )
Adobe Flash Player 10.1
Flash Animation(1280×720), Flash Movie (H.264+AAC-LC)
- Cost-effective display solutions with Direct LED technology – The LED are situated behind the panel and the light is emitted from the rear. This means that you can enjoy the same innovation LED technology for much less.
- Lower power consumption – A cost-effective solution that’s also gentle on the planet with the eco-friendly, low power consuming with LED back light solution. Plus, you can optimise the conditions of your digital signage by reducing the amount of heat radiating through the actual display area. Conventional LFDs emit consistent amounts of heat across the breadth of the display, while our screens not only minimise it but centralise it around the sides of the screen. What this means for you is not only lower power consumption but, more importantly, lower running costs. All these benefits prove helpful in creating a more enjoyable environment to be in, especially when working in close proximity to the displays.
- Narrow bezel for maximum viewing – A slim bezel and light design, yet it offers heavy weight communication solutions for any modern business looking to convey concise marketing or educational messages. Its sheer narrowness of bezel removes any distractions from your sight to provide a greater surface area. Whilst its lightness makes it easy to transport and mount.
- Auto brightness sensor – The brightness sensor detects the ambient light intensity and automatically adjusts the screen brightness in accordance.
- Various connectivity from analogue to digital – Access a wide range of digital content for a more engaging user experience with our comprehensive connectivity options. Connect PCs and other compatible devices to display the content that is most relevant to your audience.
- Landscape or portrait Mode to fit your needs – We give you the flexibility to install your display vertically or horizontally—depending on your available space. Add to this a pivot function that rotates the screen 90˚degrees, and you have an accommodating and versatile display.
- Reduced maintenance – With a quick and easy installation, setting up your business LFD can be achieved with minimal fuss. The stand-alone unit requires no additional media players or PC support for scheduling so maintenance costs are reduced.
- Remote manage and control – You will have access to a web-based management tool that manages content and devices and organizes and publishes content. A user can connect to the server and control devices remotely and organize content using their web browser. You can remotely manage and control your screen from your head office or even from home. You can also change the screens settings on multiple devices all at the same time.
Who should use this?
Business that just want something simple to use and want to centrally manage their screens.